Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Watch the new EVIL DEAD Red Band trailer!


 Just last week I posted the leaked trailer for the EVIL DEAD remake that was shown at the New York Comic Con.  It was recorded by someone in the theater, so the quality was not good. 

 Well, the trailer has been officially released, so now we can watch this better quality version of the trailer.  It's the same trailer, but a clearer version and let's face it...this trailer is good enough to watch again and again.  I can't tell you how excited I am to see this film!  I think this will be a cool experience to witness an EVIL DEAD film in the theater, something I have never got to do.  I know some people are worried that this film is going to not be any good, but I don't see how that is possible by the looks of this trailer.  Also, the film is produced by Bruce Campbell, Sam Raimi, and Robert G. Tapert  (the creators of the original film), so I have faith that these guys will not let an inferior product hit the theaters.

 The EVIL DEAD remake has a set release date of April 12, 2013.


CLICK HERE to watch the Red Band Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment