Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Will you be seeing PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4?


 













  It's hard to believe that a small, low-budget film like 2007's PARANORMAL ACTIVITY could launch such a successful franchise, but here we are 5 years later and just around the corner is the release of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4!  
  I am a big fan of the PA films...I have enjoyed them all, although I did think the last one (Part 3) got a little silly with the coven of witches sub-plot.  It looks like PA4 is back to the roots of what makes these films so great.    Click below to watch the trailer if you haven't seen it yet.   PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 is set for release this coming October 19th!   Will you be seeing this one in the theater?  I know I will, as I don't think this movies work as well on small TV's at home.  I think these are films you definitely need the dark theater aspect to really enjoy.


CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website and watch the trailer

2 comments:

  1. My wife are definitely going to see this one in the theater. We're both big fans, and have seen all of them on the big screen, and recently did a triple-feature at home to gear up. Personally, though, I think they work better on the TV screen at home, with all the lights off and the blinds drawn. Location is everything, as they say. The PA films take place in haunted homes, not haunted theaters, after all...plus there's no tittering teenagers on the cellphones allowed in my living room.

    Glad I'm not the only one who still has faith in this franchise.

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good point JM! I hadn't even thought of that aspect. I was just thinking about mainly for the sound you would want to see it in the theaters with the good surround sound. I forget that some people have as good of surround sound at home as they have in the theater, though! (I unfortunately, do not).

    ReplyDelete