Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Check out the trailer to the cool Japanese horror film, BEDEVILLED

  
I recently ran across the trailer to a film called BEDEVILLED while browsing some other horror trailers on youtube.  I have not heard anything about this film, but it looks amazing.  Also, as I came to find out...it is being released on DVD and Blu-ray next week, October 9!  For those not familiar with this film, here is the basic plot courtesy of the Well Go USA website:

Hae-won (Seong-won Ji) is a woman on the edge: a series of incidents at work earn her a forced “vacation,” but when she travels to a remote island from a childhood visit, at the urgent request of her friend Kim Bok-nam (Yeong-hie Seo), she has no idea what devils of the past are waiting.
Moo-do Island is an unpleasant place to visit, and you definitely don’t want to live there. Bok-nam is crumbling under a weight of violence, sexual menace, and fear – with no means of escaping her tormentors. The vengeful rage that waits inside her is growing, and her sanity shredding. If Hae-won can’t help her escape, she may have to take matters into her own hands, once and for all.

Watch the trailer and let me know what you think.  You can also pre-order the DVD or Blu-ray using the links below.

BEDEVILLED will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on October 9th, from Well Go USA.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to pre-order the DVD
CLICK HERE to pre-order the Blu-ray

No comments:

Post a Comment