Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's [almost] time for another giveaway!!


 Hello fright fans!!  I got a box of goodies just waiting to give out to some lucky contest winners!  I haven't done a contest in a while, so I am thinking I need to do one soon!  So, here's the deal...The 4H blog has 395 blog followers as of this posting. As soon as we get 400 followers, we will announce our next big giveaway!!  That's right, just 5 more followers of the 4H blog and it will be giveaway time!!  Tell your friends! 

1 comment:

  1. It's almost Halloween!!! Psst Slender Man freaks me out!!!

    ReplyDelete