Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The wait is over!!!
















 That's right....the premiere of THE WALKING DEAD Season 3 is finally here!!  Tonight at 8pm Central time on AMC.   Now I know I don't have to tell any of you that...if you are like me you have your calendars marked and have been waiting on this day for months!   But, it is still exciting news and I couldn't think of posting anything else that was better news than this.
  It is going to be hard to top last season, especially with the Sophia story line and reveal...but I know the makers of this show won't let us down, and from what I hear, the first episode tonight is filled with bloody zombie carnage as Rick and the gang try to take the prison for themselves.
  It should be a great night of zombie mayhem!! 

CLICK HERE to watch THE WALKING DEAD Season 3 trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment