Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, November 20, 2009

A message from Zombie Hayes --- "HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORRORS will start having contests and DVD giveaways!"


That's right, I would like to start having contest and giveaways!! The only catch is, I am not going to start the contests until I get at least 50 followers!! I appreciate all my followers and want to bring more on board...I want 4H (my term for HAYES HUDSONS HOUSE OF HORROR) to be the #1 Horror Blog on the web!!! So....help spread the word about 4H to your Myspace friends, your Facebook friends, etc. Tweet about how cool 4H is....do whatever you need to do! You can even blog about my blog on your blog! I will do a post thanking all those that have blogs that blogged about 4H, giving you a plug in return (just shoot me a message letting me know about the post on your blog). Ok..I am tired of the word blog now. Anyway...tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your family, your coworkers, anyone and everyone you know. As soon as I hit 50 followers, I will have my first DVD giveaway!!! Thanks everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment