Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, November 16, 2009

This weeks Horror related DVD releases

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 11/17:
(click on titles to watch a trailer for that film)

* BASEMENT JACK
*
CALL OF THE HUNTER
*
THE CANYON
*
EVILUTION
*
HANGER
*
PENANCE
*
RITUALS
*
TAINTLIGHT
*
THANKSKILLING
*
THIRST
*
TRAIN
*
VAMPIRE PARTY

I haven't heard much about any of these films, there are a few that look interesting based on the trailers. Check out EVILUTION if you are a zombie fan (like myself). THE CANYON looks like a promising bit of survival horror. PENANCE looks......well...interesting I guess would be the word. TAINTLIGHT is a TWILIGHT parody that looks like it could be the worst movie ever made. Actually, watch the trailer for THANKSKILLING, it might actually be the worst movie ever made....it's about a killer turkey. Yes, you read that right.

1 comment: