Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Check out the awesome trailer for FADING OF THE CRIES

Thanks to 4H contributor, Scott Baker, for bringing this trailer to my attention. FADING OF THE CRIES looks to be a good mixture of Horror, martial-arts, and fantasy, all rolled up into one beautiful film. Some of the visuals in this trailer are just breathtaking. Here is the plot of the film from imdb:

Jacob, a young man armed with a deadly sword, saves Sarah, a teenage girl, from Mathias, a malevolent evil that has begun plaguing a small farmland town while in search of an ancient necklace that had belonged to Sarahs Uncle.Jacob sets out to get Sarah home safely, running through streets, fields, churches and underground tunnels, while being pursued by hordes of demonic creatures. Along the way, both come to terms with the demons within themselves - Sarah begins to understand her hatred towards her mother and sister may be unjustified and Jacob discovers the secrets of his past, realizing the only way to truly defeat the demons is to return to the very place his family was murdered.

I can't wait to see this film. If if is anywhere near as good as this trailer is, I think we are all in for a big treat!!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

2 comments:

  1. waiting to watch it here !! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the release date? it looks like one of the most magnificent trailers I've seen probably all year. Top 3 for sure.

    ReplyDelete