Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

LAKE PLACID 3 Red Band trailer hits the web

A Red Band trailer has hit the web for the newest film in the LAKE PLACID series, LAKE PLACID 3! Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

A game warden moves his family to Lake Placid, once the site of deadly crocodile attacks. Locals assure him the crocs are gone, but his mischievous young son finds a few baby crocs and begins feeding them. They quickly grow into very big adults and start attacking the game warden's family and nearby town.

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think. Looks like it could be a fun movie, although the 100% CGI Crocodiles really bother me. I have never been a fan of using CGI on creatures in films like this. I am ok with using CGI to enhance them in some way, but I don't like when the entire creature is CGI. Oh well....

CLICK HERE to watch the Red Band trailer for LAKE PLACID 3 (NSFW)

4 comments:

  1. I really don't like the look of the crocs. Totally agree with you about the CGI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 words. Michael. Freakin. Ironside. I'm watching this regardless. And I hear they're really pushing tons of nudity in this so that also gives it a bump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just gets worse and worse but in a good way. It's like SyFy originals--can't look away! I might miss a chance to MST 3000 them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preach it, brother! Unless they can produce quality like that in District 9 (which is on my Top 10 All-time Favorites List), then they should never use CGI for creatures...that is, unless they're shooting a scene where you see hundreds of the creatures or something. Then, understandably, CG would be permissable. But even then, only if it's good.

    ReplyDelete