Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Check out the trailer for the killer Santa Clause film, SINT

It looks like killer Santa movies is the popular thing now. I read on Shattered Ravings a couple of weeks ago about a Finnish film called RARE EXPORTS. That movie looked good, but I think we might have a new king of killer Santa movies! Quietearth.us has posted a trailer for a film called SINT, a dutch film (Netherlands) that depicts Santa Claus as a brutal killer who kidnaps and murders children when there is a full moon on Dec. 5th. I am assuming "Sint" is the dutch word for 'Saint", but don't quote me on that. Anyway, take a look at the trailer and let me know what you think! Either way, both of these films look better than the U.S. take on a killer Santa with SANTA'S SLAY starring wrester Bill Goldberg! Bleh!!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment