Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Congratulations to the winners of the latest 4H giveaway!!

Thanks to all that entered the latest 4H Giveaway! Here are the winners that were just chosen by random drawing. Each winner will receive an issue of the awesome GIRLS AND CORPSES magazine! And the winners are.....


Don't worry if you didn't win, you can still purchase all the awesome back issues from the GIRLS AND CORPSES story by clicking HERE!

Thanks, and Congratulations to our winners!!
Stay tuned, as another contest is coming soon!!

2 comments:

  1. NO...thank YOU for being a loyal reader of Hayes Hudson's House of Horror!!! Thanks to ALL our readers!!

    ReplyDelete