Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Check out my friend Scott's review of MACHETE!!

I just realized that I forgot to do a review of MACHETE!!! A couple of friends and I went to see MACHETE this past Labor Day evening and we got exactly what we were hoping for.....a wild, crazy, over the top, gory, funny, action packed film! I just realized I forgot to post a review when I was browsing my friend Scott's blog and read his review. Well, his review is spot on, so instead of doing my own review, I am going to direct you over to Scott's blog, which is called Shattered Ravings, to read his review. While you're there, browse some of his older posts. This is one of my favorite blogs on the net. You will see why once you look at the variety of info he posts about. Anyway, on the to the MACHETE review, and if you haven't seen this film yet, you need to go do so right now!

CLICK HERE to read Scott's review of MACHETE!


CLICK HERE to watch the Red Band Trailer for MACHETE!!!
CLICK HERE to visit the official MACHETE website

No comments:

Post a Comment