Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's your last chance to enter the lastest 4H Giveaway!!

Up for grabs are 3 issues of GIRLS AND CORPSES Magazine! 3 winners will each receive one free copy of a G&C magazine back issue! If you have never seen this magazine, now is your chance to check it out!Also, if you post the contest link to your Blog or your Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter accounts, you can leave a 2nd comment for a double shot at winning!! Spread the word! Contest ends tomorrow, 9/29 at 12:00 Noon central time!

CLICK HERE to visit the original post in order to enter the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment