Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Please welcome the newest addition of HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR!

It is with great pleasure that I announce a new addition to Hayes Hudson's House Of Horror!! Scott Baker from the Shattered Ravings Blog has agreed to join Hayes Hudson's House Of Horror as a contributing movie reviewer ! I got so overwhelmed with movie screeners to review, I had to call in some help, and Scott has gratefully answered that call. So, you will periodically be seeing a movie review by Scott posted here on the 4H website! Scott is an excellent writer and his style of writing will be nice addition to the 4H Blog! Scott will continue to run the Shattered Ravings website as well, so be sure to keep an eye on it also.
Thanks Scott, and welcome aboard!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, please....more horror reviews. I love them. Oh, and he's a handsome devil and likes to review horror--my heart is pitter pattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Yes Autumforest....only the most handsome of men are qualified to work on the 4H Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome intro, Hayes! And thanks to everyone else for the support. I'm glad to be a part of the team. I hope that my reviews will be enlightening and informative, but entertaining as well. See you soon.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete