Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Check out the great DVD distribution company, CHEMICAL BURN ENTERTAINMENT!

If you don't already know about CHEMICAL BURN ENTERTAINMENT, you might want to take a look!  I'm not sure how long this company has been around, but I found out about them not too long ago and they have some excellent films for us horror fans!!  If you are a regular reader of this blog, then you have probably seen some reviews of some CHEMICAL BURN ENTERTAINMENT titles including SCARLET FRY'S JUNKFOOD HORRORFEST  and THE DEFILED.   There will be many more reviews of CBE's titles coming soon, so check back often!  In the meantime, browse their website to look at all their awesome titles.  Also, click the links below to check out their Facebook page and their Twitter page!  Their Facebook page is full of great stuff, including periodic contests and ways to win free DVD's!!  Like their page today!!


CLICK HERE to Like CBE on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow CBE on Twitter
CLICK HERE to visit the official website

No comments:

Post a Comment