Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, June 27, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, June 28th, 2011


Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 6/28/11:
(click a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  THE BABY
*  BENEATH LOCH NESS
*  BLOODY BIRTHDAY
*  CYRUS:  MIND OF A SERIAL KILLER
*  DAWNING  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE ELEVENTH AGGRESION
*  MELVIN
*  THE NESTING  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  NIGHTMARES
*  RAMMBOCK:  BERLIN UNDEAD
*  SEASON OF THE WITCH
*  ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST  [Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment