Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, June 6, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, June 7th, 2011


Here are the horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 6/7/11:
(click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  ASYLUM OF THE DAMNED [Blu-ray]
BURIAL GROUND (aka. THE NIGHTS OF TERROR) [Blu-ray]
DEVIL'S GROVE
EXORCISMUS
THE HOUSEMAID
IN HER SKIN
THE PASSING
PSYCHO GOTHIC LOLITA
RUBBER  [DVD & Blu-ray]
SLICES OF LIFE
TORTURED
THE WILD HUNT
THE WRONG HOUSE

Holy Cow!  There is a LOT of DVD's coming out this week!!  Check out the trailer for PSYCHO GOTHIC LOLITA if you are into the Japanese splatter movies like I am.  Also, I will be getting BURIAL GROUND on Blu-ray for the first time for sure.  A lot of people don't like it, but that is honestly one of my most favorite zombie films of all time!   Check out the trailer if you have never seen it.  The zombie effects are really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment