Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Check out this great list of "40 Classic Books Every Horror Buff Should Read"

The Accredited Online Colleges website has a blog that has lots of goods lists on it, mostly dealing with literature and academics.  Their latest list is a list is one titled "40 Classic Books Every Horror Buff Should Read". 
 
Look through the list and you will find some excellent Horror novels, including those that we all know about such as The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty and Frankenstein by Mary Shelley to ones you probably have never heard about. Check out the list and you will get some excellent ideas for some Summer reading! Do you know of any Horror novels that you feel are essential to the Horror buff to read? If we expanded the list to 50, what books would you add?


Check out the list by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment