Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 16, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, May 17th, 2011

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 5/17/11:
(click a title to see a trailer for that film)

DEEP RED [DVD & Blu-ray]
DIABOLIQUE [DVD & Blu-ray]
THE FERGUSONS
JU-ON WHITE GHOST / JU-ON BLACK GHOST  [DVD & Blu-ray]
THE RITE [DVD & Blu-ray]
THE ROOMMATE [DVD & Blu-ray]
VANISHING ON 7TH STREET  [DVD & Blu-ray]

Nothing big coming out this week, but Argento fans will want to grab a copy of DEEP RED, now on Blu-ray for the first time.  Also, the Anthony Hopkins film, THE RITE, looks really good.  I didn't get a chance to watch this in the theater, so I will definitely be checking it out on DVD.  Also, take a look at the trailers for THE ROOMMATE, JU-ON: WHITE GHOST/BLACK GHOST, and for VANISHING ON 7TH STREET....all of these films look very promising based on their trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment