Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, May 10th, 2011

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out TODAY, 5/10:
(click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  ALIEN  [Blu-ray]
*  ALIENS  [Blu-ray]
*  ALIEN 3 [Blu-ray]
*  ALIEN:  RESURRECTION  [Blu-ray]
*  BLACK DEATH  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BLOOD JUNKIE
*  BLOOD OATH
*  CHILDREN OF THE CORN 3:  URBAN HARVEST  [Blu-ray]
*  CROPSEY
*  DAHMER VS. GACY
*  DETENTION
*  EYES OF THE CHAMELEON
*  HALLOWEEN 6: THE CURSE OF MICHAEL MYERS [Blu-ray]
*  HELLRAISER 4:  BLOODLINE  [Blu-ray]
*  I SAW THE DEVIL  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  KILLER YACHT PARTY
*  PAYTON COLLINS:  SERIAL RAPIST
*  SLEDGEHAMMER
*  SLIME CITY MASSACRE
*  THE VIOLENT KIND [DVD & Blu-ray]

Geez...us Horror fans are going to go broke this week!  The ALIEN series on Blu-ray is a must have! What will you be buying this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment