Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR will be taking a brief hiatus for about a week.....read more for details!

A note from Zombie Hayes.....

 I know I just got back, but the 4H blog is taking about a week break, as I will be in and out and not able to make posts on a regular nightly basis.   Be sure to check back in about a week (6 days to be exact) and then HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR will be back up and running on a daily basis again!

If there is anyone that heard about the site from the postcards distributed at TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND, post a comment and introduce yourself!  Next week you will see new daily posts, but until then, feel free to browse around, check out the archives and see what you may have missed in the past!

See you all again real soon!!

Zombie Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment