Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Check out the trailer for THE PACT

 












 I got a press release the other day about a new film coming out from IFC Midnight called THE PACT.   The film was written and Directed by Nicholas McCarthy, and this appears to be his first full feature film according to his imdb page.  Here is the plot of the film from the press release:

 After their mother passes away, sisters Nicole and Annie reluctantly return to their childhood home to pay their last respects. While staying overnight in the house, the sisters sense a mysterious presence in their midst: noises startling them in the night, objects moving about, a fallen picture of an unknown woman posed next to their mother. Annie begins experiencing a series of intense and disturbing dreams – visions that lead her to uncover something terrible about her mother’s past that is finally revealing itself.

  I think this looks like an awesome film, and the trailer is very intense. Check out the trailer by clicking below and let me know what you think. 

THE PACT will be available nationwide on IFC Midnight Cable VOD and digital outlets (SundanceNOW, iTunes, Amazon Streaming, XBOX Zune, Playstation Unlimited) on May 25th. THE PACT will be in theaters July 6, 2012.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment