Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Congratulations to the winner of the latest 4H Blog Giveaway!!!

 

  Congratulations to Chad Milburn, the winner of the autographed DVD of the film, D4!!
Chad wins the D4 DVD signed by the writer and director of the film, Darrin Dickerson!
This is a great film and a percentage of the profits from selling the D4 DVD will be given for epilepsy awareness!  Please support this film!

If you didn't win, you can get your own copy of D4 by clicking the link below!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to purchase your own copy of D4 on DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment