Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 21, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012


 
  








Here are this week's horror/exploitation related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 5/22:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)
  
*  THE DEAD UNDEAD:  VAMPIRES VS. ZOMBIES
*  DEADLY DETOUR:  THE GOAT MAN MURDERS
*  FOOTSTEPS
*  GAME OVER
*  HACK JOB
*  ILSA:  THE WICKED WARDEN  (Warning**trailer contains nudity)
*  MUTANT GIRLS SQUAD [DVD/Blu-ray combo pack]
*  PLOT OF FEAR
*  A SERBIAN FILM:  UNCUT
*  SURREAL SICKO
*  AN UNHOLY EXORCISM:  THE DEVIL INSIDE
*  THE WOMAN IN BLACK  [DVD & Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment