Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WIN FREE STUFF!!

There are a couple of great giveaways going on right now that you need to be aware of!


 First up is a giveaway for a copy of THE THEATER BIZARRE on DVD over at my buddy Scott's blog, Shattered Ravings.   All you have to do to enter this contest is to "Like" the Shattered Raving's Facebook page.  If you already "like" the Shattered Raving's Facebook page, then you are already entered in the contest (click here to go to the FB page).
The Shattered Ravings blog contest ends on May 18th.




  The other great contest is my giveaway for an autographed DVD of the film, D4!
Click here to go to the original post in order to enter the contest.  Entering is as easy as leaving a commment on the original post....that's it! 
 The D4 givaway ends this Friday, May 11th, so enter asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment