Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's a Piranha....no, it's an Anaconda...no, it's PIRANHACONDA!!!


 In the tradition of SHARKTOPUS and DINOSHARK, comes a new breed (or hybrid, to be more accurate) of creature called, PIRANHACONDA!
Part piranha, part anaconda, this is one beast that is not to be messed with!!   Here is the basic plot synopsis from youtube.com:

Part fish! Part snake! All killer! In B-movie icon Roger Corman's latest, a hybrid creature - half piranha and half anaconda - attacks a movie crew on location near her nest when her egg is stolen.

 Not that you really need any plot....lets admit it, all we care about is seeing the title creature make snacks out of all the humans!  This is another SyFy original, yet this one has some pretty major star power with Michael Madsen and Rachel Hunter.  PIRANHACONADA airs June 16th on the SyFy Channel.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

3 comments:

  1. Before I read that this movie was coming on Syfy, I was juts thinking "This movie SCREAMS Syfy!" Not that it's a bad thing! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm excited for this one, I am begging, BEGGING, for Sharktopus 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More likely we will get SHARKTOPUS VS. PIRANHACONDA!!

    ReplyDelete