Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 14, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, May 15th, 2012











Here are this week's horror/exploitation related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 5/15:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  CHRONICLE [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  DESCENDENTS
*  THE DEVIL INSIDE
*  FEVER NIGHT
*  THE GREY  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  MORTUARY

No comments:

Post a Comment