Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Horror DVD find of the day! The ROGER CORMAN DRIVE-IN COLLECTION for only $4.99!!

 
 I used to love the Horror section at my local Best Buy store....it was packed with great DVD's and even had some of the more obscure films that I didn't think they would have.  But over the last few years the DVD section has gotten pretty pathetic.  I very seldom even bother going in there any more to browse the horror DVD's like I used to, but I got a gift card to Best Buy for my birthday, so I went on in to see what I could find.    I have to admit, Best Buy does have  some cheap DVD's and Blu-Rays, even if the selection is pretty slim.   I was happy with my two purchases, though.  I was excited to get THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE on Blu-ray for only $9.99, but my real excitement was when I found the ROGER CORMAN DRIVE-IN COLLECTION on DVD for only $4.99!!  This 4 disc box set contains 10 of Roger Corman's early drive-in B-movies!  The movies included on this set are:


ATTACK OF THE GIANT LEECHES
A BUCKET OF BLOOD
CREATURE FROM THE HAUNTED SEA
DEMENTIA 13
LAST WOMAN ON EARTH
THE LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS
SHE GODS OF SHARK REEF
SWAMP WOMAN
THE TERROR
THE WASP WOMAN

If you have a Best Buy store around you, I suggest you pick up this awesome set while it is available. At $4.99, it is a bargain you shouldn't pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment