Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Check out Sci-Fi Wires list of the best 9 zombie kills!

Once again we get a great Horror related post from my buddy Scott Baker's Blog. A few posts back he linked to Sci-Fi Wires list of "16 horror movie posters so gruesome they make our eyeballs bleed". After reading that, I saw this link, "Our 9 favorite crazy zombie kills of all time (video)". This list gives you a brief description of the greatest zombie kills and then gives you the clip from each film for you to watch! It is awesome to go through and watch all these great scenes...true horror fans will probably have seen them all already, mostly mainstream horror stuff here, but they are still fun to see again!
Click HERE to see the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment