Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

RUE MORGUE 12th Anniversary Halloween Issue is on sale now!

The 12th Anniversary Halloween issue of RUE MORGUE magazine is on sale now! For those that don't know about RUE MORGUE magazine, check out their website HERE. RUE MORGUE covers all the best in Horror, focusing mainly on movies and DVD's, but they also cover books, comics, video games, etc. They cover new movies and DVD's, as well as old classic horror films.
This years Halloween issue features Edgar Allan Poe on the cover and has a great retrospective of his materials, as well as interviews about Poe and his influences on modern day filmmakers from Roger Corman, Stuart Gordon, Clive Barker, and more! Get your copy today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment