Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 19, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases

Here are the Horror DVD's coming out tomorrow, Tuesday, 10/20:
(you can click on most titles to view a trailer for that film)

* BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE
* BLOOD TIES
* THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE
* THE WILLIAM CASTLE FILM COLLECTION
* DIRTBAGS: EVIL NEVER FELT SO GOOD
* ISLE OF THE SNAKE PEOPLE
* LAST OF THE LIVING
* MOON CHILD
* 100 FEET
* P
* RAVAGE THE SCREAM QUEEN
* SATAN'S SCHOOL FOR GIRLS
* THE TORTURER
* UNINVITED
* THE WHISTLER
* WRONG TURN 3: LEFT 4 DEAD

A lot of DVD's coming out this week...I see a lot of quantity, but not much quality. I think BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE looks promising...everything else I can do without. I think I will save my $$ this week! There is always next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment