Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spike TV's SCREAM 2009 awards show is tonight!


Spike TV will be showing their annual SCREAM awards show tonight at 10/9 central. The SCREAM awards honor the best in Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Comics, and Horror. If you miss tonight, don't worry, Spike TV usually re-broadcasts the show a few times throughout the week. Check you local listings!


Click HERE to go to Spike TV's SCREAM 2009 awards show website.

1 comment:

  1. I can remember the frustration of not being able to talk. I knew what I wanted to say, but I could
    not get the words out, so I would just scream. See the link below for more info.

    #scream
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete