Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Fun Horror Quiz!


I love Halloween! I am so glad it is finally here! I don't have much time to put into a post today, so I am just going to tell you to have a great, safe, night and leave you with a fun little quiz I came across while searching CNN.com. This is a quiz where you finish the quotes from some classic horror films! Enjoy!

(I hate to admit, but I only got 9/10 questions right...I missed the quote from BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN, a classic I have never seen!! I know, shame on me! Let me know how you do on the quiz!

Click HERE to take the quiz!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...I got 8 out of 10. I, too, missed the Bride of Frankenstein question, but I also missed the Psycho question. It's been too long since I've seen it!!

    ReplyDelete