Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today's Horror DVD releases

Here are the Horror DVD's that came out today, 10/6:

* BLEED WITH ME
* BLOOD TIES - SEASON 2
*
CHILDREN
*
CHILDREN OF THE CORN (2009, SYFY VERSION)
*
DARK COUNTRY
* A DEADLY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
*
FEEDING GROUNDS
*
THE GATE (Monstrous Special Edition)
*
IT'S ALIVE (2008 remake)
* IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL DIE IF I WANT TO!
*
OFFSPRING
*
THE SEAMSTRESS
*
SENSELESS
*
SEVENTH MOON
*
SHOPPING FOR FANGS
*
SPLATTER MOVIE
*
THAW
*
TRICK 'R TREAT
* WICKED LAKE (reissue w/SOUNDTRACK)

We always get bombarded with Horror DVD's as we approach Halloween, but even with this many releases, I just see one really must have. That is TRICK 'R TREAT. Everyone that has seen it and that has reviewed it just raves about it. The CHILDREN OF THE CORN remake is intriguing, but it was made for the Sci-Fi channel (now SyFy), and they have not had a good track record with their horror films lately (Remember RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD 4 & 5...yuck!). Also, you might want to click on DARK COUNTRY and watch the trailer...it looks pretty good, although I have heard nothing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment