Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, October 16, 2009

ZMD: ZOMBIES OF MASS DESTRUCTION trailer

Thanks to my buddy Scott for pointing out this trailer to me. He posted about it on his blog, so thought I would share it with you. I am a sucker for Zombie movies....even bad ones, which this might be, but still looks like it could be fun. Scott mentions to watch for the scene with the zombie and the weedeater...funny stuff!

Click HERE to watch the trailer for ZMD: ZOMBIES OF MASS DESTRUCTION

No comments:

Post a Comment