Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Must watch short film: THE HORRIBLY SLOW MURDERER WITH THE EXTREMELY INEFFICIENT WEAPON

THE HORRIBLY SLOW MURDERER WITH THE EXTREMELY INEFFICIENT WEAPON was written and directed by filmmaker Richard Gale. It is a short film running about 10 minutes in length and is one of the funniest horror parodies I have ever watched. The short film is shot in the style of a movie trailer. While having one of the greatest titles of any film I have ever seen, it also boasts one of the best tag lines ever: "It will kill you. Even if it takes the rest of your life". That will make more sense after actually viewing the film. Do yourself a favor and watch this now...it is hilarious! Thanks to my buddy Scott Baker for finding this hilarious short film and pointing it out to me!

Click HERE to watch THE HORRIBLY SLOW MURDERER WITH THE EXTREMELY INEFFICIENT WEAPON


Click HERE to go to Richard Gale's official site

1 comment: