Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm headed out to the Haunted House and Monster Asylum in Branson, MO!


It is October finally, which means Halloween will be here soon! To get into the Halloween spirit, I am headed out today to Branson, MO to check out the Branson HAUNTED HOUSE AND MONSTER ASYLUM!! I have seen this there many times before, but always have the kids with us, so haven't gone in to check it out yet. But today I am going with my wife and with no kids to Branson, so will be checking out the Monster Asylum!!! I will let you know what I think about it upon my return!

No comments:

Post a Comment