Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Check out this great horror blog I found dedicated to THE EVIL DEAD films!


While searching for some EVIL DEAD pumpkin carving patters the other day, I ran across this blog, aptly named "Evil Dead News"! What a great resource about my favorite movie franchise, THE EVIL DEAD. You will find tons of info on this blog, and it doesn't limit itself just to news about the films, but news about those who had any part of the films. You will get tons of news about star Bruce Campbell and the site also features a sidebar of all the greatest EVIL DEAD related links. If you are fan of these films, you gotta bookmark this blog. It is well done, lots of pics and clips, and seems to be updated almost daily which is always a plus!! Thanks Evil Dead News, you are my new favorite horror blog...since I can't vote for my own! Ha!


Click HERE or the link above to go to the Evil Dead News Blog, or HERE for the Pumpkin Patterns post.

No comments:

Post a Comment