Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 5, 2009

ZOMBIELAND opens to $25 million at the box office!


ZOMBIELAND brought in $25 million dollars at the box office it's opening weekend already covering its production budget of $23.6 million dollars. Everything else will be pure profit for the studio. Lets hope this movie does keeps doing good and paves the way for more zombie movies! The popularity of ZOMBIELAND raised a good question..why do we love zombies so much? Well, thanks to my buddy Scott who found this article by CNN's Doug Gross titled "Why we love those rotting, hungry, putrid zombies", now we know!


I have not seen ZOMBIELAND yet, but plan on doing so this coming weekend. If you have seen it already, comment and let everyone know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment