Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Check out the trailer for America Olivo's new film, NEIGHBOR

America's favorite new Horror actress (we'll mine anyway) is America Olivo. You might remember her as Amanda from last year's FRIDAY THE 13th remake, or from her role as Camero in last year's exploitation action fest, BITCH SLAP. Well, America is back in a new film called NEIGHBOR. Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

A mysterious new girl arrives in posh suburban neighborhood and quickly sets out to terrorize the town. As she starts breaking into homes and torturing the occupants, they begin to realize that she isn't just another girl next door.

At first look of the trailer, I thought it was going to be just a HOSTEL type torture film, but the further in I got it looks like it will be more psychological and really terrifying, as America looks so pretty and innocent, but is doing such bad things! Watch the trailer and then let me know what you think! NEIGHBOR is set to be released to DVD in an unrated director's cut on July 27th.


CLICK HERE to view the RED BAND trailer for NEIGHBOR
CLICK HERE to visit the official NEIGHBOR website

1 comment:

  1. Home Invasion vixen psychopath horror. I'll give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete